- 2016 Tax filing Due Date is April 18, 2017 (or the 15th day of the fourth month following the end of the fiscal period).
- All returns must be signed.
- Attach page 1 of your federal 1040, all W2’s, 1099’s and other forms/schedules.
- Late filing fee is now $25 per month (up to $150) even if no tax is due.
- Late payment charge is 15% of amount not timely paid plus 5% interest.
- All residents 18 years of age and older are required to file an annual return.
- (If retired and/or have no earned income, contact the Tax Office for your filing requirement.)