|Celina Utilities Service Requirements
In accordance with the CELINA UTILTIES SERVICE POLICY, RULES AND REGULATIONS, Ordinance Number 53-02-O, the following restrictions are required to obtain or maintain utility service from Celina Utilities:
- Applicant is responsible for utility bills
- Deposits are required in accordance with fee schedule for residential customers
- Utility bills must be paid within 10 days of billing date
- All unpaid bills are subject to a 10% late penalty after the payment due date $25 Charge for non sufficient funds (bad check)
- Disconnection of utility service(s) for nonpayment shall occur on the 25th day from the billing date
- Existing sump pumps or drains must be disconnected from sewer lateral
- No sump pumps, storm water drains, or surface water of any source, including downspouts, may be connected to the sanitary sewer for any reason
- No additional buildings may be connected to any utility service without prior written authorization of Celina Utilities
- No cross connections are permitted between different water sources (well, pond, and or municipal water)
- Wells must be disconnected from the structure to be served with municipal water
- Charge for non sufficient funds - $25
Swimming Pool Adjustments
Only 1 (sewer) adjustment per year
Adjustment made based on average of 12 month usage
No adjustments for faulty toilets
No adjustments for lawn watering
Customer must purchase separate watering meter.
Cost of meter - $115 plus plumber's fee
Customer will be charged minimum usage charge for entire year
|Celina Utilities Shut-Off Policy
Prompt payment of your utility bills to avoid having your services disconnected. Any customer with a past-due account balance is subject to disconnection. Customers can determine their account status by checking their monthly utility bill. If your bill indicates you are in disconnect status, prompt payment is necessary to avoid having your utilities turned off.
If you have any questions or are unsure of your account status, please contact the Celina Utilities office at 419.586.2311.
Any customer who has had their utilities turned off due to nonpayment, must make payment with cash or money order to be reconnected. Charge for non sufficient funds- $25
Celina Utilities is pleased to offer you Energy Depot®, a new set of online tools and resources to help you better understand and manage your home energy use and costs. Energy Depot is your one-stop resource for energy information and it's available free.
Receive a personalized energy profile with an estimate of your energy costs for each home energy system/appliance. Complete a do-it-yourself home energy audit and learn specific things you can do to reduce energy use and how much you can save.
Quickly estimate the annual energy use and cost of home energy systems and appliances with the Energy Calculator.
Compare you existing heating and cooling system, or water heater, to a range of new systems, or compare two new systems to each other. Determine how soon you can pay for your new system through energy savings.
Use the Energy Library to get answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding home energy use.
FROM OUR MAYOR
We are a small City abounding with friendly, warmhearted people inviting you to come visit us. We are always willing to share our lake, tree-lined Main Street with its stately homes, our diverse places of worship, and our newly refurbished downtown as well as the outlying areas of shopping. Take the time to browse our new website and discover for yourself the many facets of our community.
NEWS & EVENTS
Celina is constantly in motion with news and
events for all ages and interests. We are
located on Grand Lake's west shore in the
READ MORE middle of agricultural Mercer County Ohio.
Check out this section often
listings. We encourage you to explore
and really enjoy its beauty, history, people and